Email Sales@SunsetSound.com to order.
Based on Hollywood's famous Sunset Sound Studios, the Sunset Sound Tutti 500 Series mic/instrument preamp is a testament to Tutti Camarata, the man who started Sunset Sound.
Celebrating Sunset Sound's 60 years of recordings, ranging from Mary Poppins to Van Halen, The Doors to Sheryl Crow, Led Zeppelin to Prince, the Tutti was designed to replicate the high level of quality the studio itself had to deliver on all these legendary recordings.
The "Tutti" is based on the design used in the massive custom console's in Studio 1 and Studio 3 where so many famous albums have been tracked.
The "Tutti" harnesses Dual 990 op amps, two custom made cinemag nickel transformers (in-out) and is the original design keeping it true to history.
Sunset Sound owner Paul Camarata and Paul Wolff came together to reimagine the unit as a 500 module and went through painstakingly design revisions to get the transformer's & circuit as close to the originals.
- Same design used in the Sunset Consoles
- Dual 990 op-amps
- Nickel transformers: input and output
- Greater than 60dB of gain
- 10Hz to 60KHz FLAT
- Distortion less than .02%
- Clips at +28 dBu
- Signal/overload indicator
- Selectable input gain: 10dB steps
- Adjustable Gain Trim: +/- 6dB
- Output fader control
- Front and rear XLR MIC input
- Hi-Z / INST front panel input
- Made in the USA